Roughneck Trailers are designed and built in Canada for our conditions, suitable and comfortable for application to -50c. Light enough to be towed between jobs sites with a 1-tonne truck. The holding tanks are internal and heated under the trailer, queen size bed, full stand up shower, satellite TV, AC, Large fridge, with gas oven and range, microwave, and large wide open floor plan with office space.
Built with only the best quality materials Roughneck trailers continually excel and outperform the competition when it comes to workers accommodation on the job-site. They will stand strong in whatever conditions the Canadian winter might throw at it.
Our Inventory: Roughneck Trailers
Why Choose a Roughneck Trailer?
Designed and built in Canada, the Roughneck trailer is suitable for the unique conditions that many workers here face each winter. This means that each model available on the market today can stand up to temperatures that dwindle all the way down to -50 C. Additionally, they are light enough to be easily towed between job sites with nothing more than a 1-tonne truck. Some of the other great features available with a Roughneck include:
Roughneck Trailer Floorplans
The Roughneck series currently features 6 different floor plan options. With quality and smart design in mind, the manufacturer has made every effort to optimize and utilize space in the floorplan and ensure that your trailer will remain comfortable during the harsh conditions of the Canadian winter.
Roughneck Features: Interior
- Ceiling Mounted LED Lights
- Rechargeable Flashlight at Entrance Door
- 3-Burner Range with High Output Burner, Oven, 21" Range Hood/li>
- Wall Mounted Receptacles at Gallery
- Danby Stainless Steel 9 Cu.Ft. Electric Refrigerator
- Cealand Traveller Lite Toilet ft. China Foot Flush with Sprayer
- Standard Workstation with USB Outlets
- Queen Size Bed & Sofa Bed
- Full Stand-Up Shower with Skylight
- 24" LCD TV with Built-In DVD and Remote (in Bedroom)
- Satellite/Cable Hookups
- AC, Microwave, Laminate Countertops, Dinette
- 12,500 lb Hitch Coupler
- 5,000 lb Front Hitch Jack
- Stacked High-Strength Tubular Steel Chassis
- Shock Absorbers
- Spray-On Rockguard on A-Frame and Front Wall'
- Automotive Undercoating
- Spare Steel Wheel and Radial Ply Tire
- Enclosed Underbelly with Heated, Insulated Holding Tanks
- Large Exterior Storage Boxes with Flush Type Insulated Locking Doors
- Diamond Plate Rear Power Cord Storage Box
- Exterior Ladder
- Insulated Roof Vent
- Twin Beds with Shirt Closets
- 16" Aluminum Wheels
- Onan LP 3.6KW Microlite--LP Generator
- Central Vacuum
- Washer/Dryer Installed
- RV Battery
Ready to Buy a Roughneck Trailer
Every Roughneck trailer is manufactured to meet CSA Z240 Standards and built for rugged use throughout the winter season in Canada. Available in a variety of floor plans and including all of the highest-quality amenities like LCD TVs, work stations, queen-sized beds and more--it's easy to see why the Roughneck brand has been trusted by Canadian workers for decades.
Are you interested in learning more about the many benefits of investing in a Roughneck trailer? Check out our available inventory of Roughneck trailers for sale online today and be sure to contact the team at Vision RV to schedule a tour of your favourite model.